We’re halfway through the stashdown. I’ve been through a fair amount of fiber and cleaned up a few bobbins that just needed a plying.
Here’s the stats:
7lbs of wool spun
5 bobbins cleared of old projects for an additional 8 ounces of fiber plied.
wow. I think I’ve only added 2 lbs to the stash in the past month. I’m trying to spin more frequently and take care of clubs faster. I belong to 3 and add up fast. I need to just plain spin more.
Let’s take a peek at what we accomplished this past week:
I rounded out the week with some Souther Cross Fiber and Thick and thin singles.
12 ounces of “Sprout” in Polwarth:
and yesterday I did 8 ounces of the current club “Molten”:
Which all of that will go nicely with a stashed yarn that I made last year. I see a very loud sweater coming my way: