Icy winds and snow were not what I really expected today. I’m not sure why I didn’t expect it. I whimped out last night on unpacking the truck. I was tired, it was cold…I figured it could wait until today. Mom helped me unload everything and I started to go through it to take photos for the update.
These are the fibers I was teasing about last week but never got the photos
I need to do more dyeing but I’m about beat at the moment. Husbeast is having eye surgery tomorrow. Hopefully by Wednesday the shop will be up and running as normal so that by the weekend I can have an update done. I’m still going to try to make it into the shop tomorrow at some point to get shipping done. I wasn’t able to do it Thursday last week so I have a bunch of stuff that really needs to get done.
Maybe I’ll even find my SPA goodies that are packed somewhere in it all.