I hate these things. Loath them. They accumulate and breed. It’s amazing how quickly you can go from haveing one in the cupboard to 12. They’re faster than bunnies. This is why I use these:
I’ve made some and I’ve bought some. There are times when I forget them so I buy more. We have to have at least 20 or more different reusable bags lying around here.
- But somehow, we still have bags.
- Reuse them until they fall apart.
- Use them as packing material (I don’t do this but I have gotten packages filled with bags maybe that’s where mine started to breed…)
- Knit, crochet or weave strips of them into a stronger reusable bag
- Use them as doggy waste baggies (hand if you live in the city)
What do you do with them to keep them out of the landfills?