The database came home. Sure a bunch of stuff has been deleted and changed but the majority of it is back. So now I’m working on putting the new spindles up again and all the missing info. I think it was all the well wishes from you guys. Thank you!
*EDIT* Crappers – I found the problem – It may be down again. *EDIT2* I know the problem. I now know the bug and am in the process of fixing it. Thank you for your patience. And a special shout out to Erin for helping me find it.
While I’m still on business, I’ve been dyeing for an update next week. I have about 8 lbs of BFL, 7 of SW corrie, and a few pounds of other fibers. There will be new sock yarns as well. I’ve also finally listed V-neck the as a free pattern with purchase of 3 or more skeins of 220 classic. Hopefully I’ll have some new summer yarns for the update too. I’ve been going cotton crazy. I have some lovely cotton/rayon, cotton lace, Cotton boucle, rayon chenille, and linen.
Now for the stuff you came here for… Knitting.
I’ve been working on Sprout.
It was pointed out to me last night that I said I was doing it in Ella Rae Classic but I was wrong. It’s Ella Rae Emity. So it’s only got 25% wool content. Silly me. I didn’t want a super warm sweater and I wanted something I could toss in the wash. This will be perfect. I know I’ll still probably forget and call this Ella Rae Classic again. Feel free to correct me.
Chesley is going to be starting up a Sprout along. I know I’m a little ahead of it all but I plan to make a second one with a longer body in some handspun yarn or longer sleeves in a cotton yarn. I thought I had decided, but typing it out, I just couldn’t actually commit. I’ll let you know more knit along details as they are given to me. I’m hoping this weekend I get a fair way along in my teal sprout so that I may get to a point where I can decide on the next one….